Saturday, August 18, 2012

August Candids

After a busy July we've spent August mostly around the property. Bryan was away from Aug 1-14 so the kiddos and I were on our own. They had a week of daycamp in that time and fun with grandma while I was at work, so there aren't too many pictures, but lots of fun was had:)
 Rachel enjoying her raspberries - it is a small crop this year, just enough for a taste here & there


 
Katie lost her 1st (and 2nd) tooth - that is raspberry juice on her face
My 3 little loves
Liam has a small obsession with spiking his hair
This one is a little crazy
Feeling a little corny?

Liam always has to be different
Rachel walks!!
Crazy kiddos


She desârately wanted outside with the big kids
Lego candy creations

Enjoying our own apples

Happy 33rd Birthday Daddy!
Tiramisu Cheesecake - the ladyfingers should have been outside, surrounding the cake but I didn`t have enough as my pan was larger than the recipe called for.
A new handpainted pilsner glass for Daddy`s cesears. He loved the `fire` themed cake:)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Great pictures Chrissy!!! xo

Grammy Mo said...

Great pics as usual, I miss them so much