Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Left my Heart in San Fransisco

I had a little getaway Sans children and husband. I met my Mom and "Auntie" Linda in San Fransisco for 3 days, 4 nights of exploring, eating, whining and walking... lots of walking. I knew there were hills in San Fran, but whatever you think the hills are like, you have NO idea until oyou are there! The public transportation system there is great, with buses and the cable cars. The views are spectacular and the architecture is amazing. There is so much history, and not enough time. I could go back again and again and again and still have more to do. This is take 1, the architecture of San Fran, mostly taken from the trolley tours we took.
Riding the cable cars

Open top cable car converted to a bus for city tours

Ghiradelli Square

Beautiful church

Funky Houses

The doors of the beautiful church

Love the detail

China town

You can see these 2 steeples from all over the city

LOVE this building's detail!

City Hall

Mrs. Doubtfire's House

The Painted Ladies

Full House shot - if only Uncle Jesse had been home

Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park


Amphetheatre in Golden Gate Park

Golden Gate Bridge from Presidio Park

Golden Gate Bridge from Chrissie Field, Presidio Park




Lucas Studios, as in George Lucas, Star Wars, in Presidio Park - old military buildings

No comments: